A large FTSE listed retail company based in North London are in the market for a Risk Manager. They have a small team but the role offers great exposure to the business. It would report directly into the Head of Risk.
The successful candidate will run and manage audits. There is an element of flexibility further down the line with working from home a day or two a week.
- Working autonomously by managing ongoing programs of risk
- Focus more on the IT risks to the business
- Working on and identifying the risks to the business in terms of cyber security and cloud computing
- To run own testing on the risk matrix’s and report back on risk to Head of Risk
- You will be working closely with the Head of Risk
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CIRM/ACA/ACCA qualified
- A strong background with 4 years experience in house, and preferably started out in the Big 4
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential