Our client is one of the leading global advisory firms and they are seeking to recruit an IT Audit specialist into their risk assurance consulting practice to be based in Zurich
- You will carry out controls reporting engagements for service providers against international standards, e.g. ISAE 3402, and manage IT audits in the financial sector (mainly banking).
- You will be in charge of identifying the weaknesses of IT controls and the risks associated with these and you will further evaluate the implications for the control environment
- You will assist in the review/advice of internal control systems, assisting clients to better understand the coherence between identified risks and the control design and its impact on the effectiveness of the control environment.
- You will work in a diverse team that is part of an international network, benefit from continuous training and will receive regular feedback from colleagues and your coach.
- You will lead motivated engagement teams in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You will assist in developing strategy and thought leadership related to Third Party Assurance and you will assist the team during proposals.
- You will be able to enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Information System Management, Business administration or a similar degree and a CISA, CRISC or CISM certification.
- You have gained 5-6 years' experience in the fields of IT audit and/or related fields (risk management, IT project management, internal audit, business process engineering or business analysis), preferably in the financial sector.
- You are fluent in English and German and you have extended knowledge in area of business and its processes and their risks and controls.
- You are client-oriented, set yourself high standards in the quality of your work and you share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others.
- You are resilient, work efficiently and ready to go the extra mile
For positions in Switzerland we work with our SECO licensed Swiss Partners .