This leading professional services firm is seeking a Cyber Security - Manager for their Technology Risk Services practice in London. You will be a part of a team, providing hands on advisory services that supports the partner/manager team. As the Manager will take ownership of allocated assignments and portfolio in a way that exceeds client expectations while taking responsibility for managing and developing staff.
You will Perform and manage technical cyber security and data protection audits and assurance work across a number of clients.
It is essential that you have a strong understanding of cyber security and data security risks and controls as well as:
- Good understanding of wider IT risks and controls;
- Good understanding of audit processes, preferably with audit experience;
- Strong knowledge of frameworks, standards and regulatory requirements related to information security and data protection;
- Good technical knowledge of network security, key IT technologies, commercial security management and monitoring tools and services;
- Good knowledge of current and emerging cyber security risks;
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced cyber security professional to develop their career in a progressive firm with a diverse client base.
Our client is one of the world's leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice.