Contractors needed with the following skills and experience
- Lead payments reviews and manage teams to deliver client engagements.
- Working with our clients, managing teams and engagements, ensuring delivery of high quality work and market facing business development activity.
- Scoping, execution and delivery of payments risk reviews, scheme attestations and payments security services to clients
- Delivering advice or audits of payment service security and risk management for Card schemes, BACS, CHAPS, SWIFT, SEPA, Faster Payments and PSD2
- Managing client engagements from initiation to closure ensuring on-time delivery to expected quality
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge
- Financial management of client engagement
- Liaising with clients on sales, delivery and implementation of payments risk engagements.
- Developing constructive client relationships
- Supporting leadership of the Payments and cyber security team by acting as mentor and coach to the junior members of the team and leading by example.
- Contributing to the latest thought-leadership, industry research and creation of marketing collateral relating to cyber security.
This is to start work immediately. Please send in your CV to be considered.