Our client, a leading global energy business and they are looking for an experienced IT Auditor for the team in Switzerland. They are looking for IT enthusiasts to add value immediately!
The ideal candidate will be currently working within IT Audit leading audit assignments on a worldwide basis. You will have direct access to the VP of Global Audit which will really facilitate fast career growth in this expanding offering.
- Leading IT audits acting as a subject matter expert
- Run data analytics with CAAT (IDEA)
- Provide risk based and objective assurance, advice ad insight to enhance the organisations value
- Present and report results to stakeholders
- Involved with implementation of new technology to drive innovation and continuos auditing for the the purpose risk analysis , audit scoping and audit planning
- Minimum of 5 years IT Audit and Advisory experience
- At a project level you must have experience with system integration and data analytics
- CISA qualification is essential
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%
- EU / Swiss passport or permit required.
More detail available on request.