A financial institution steeped in history and based in the heart of London is growing their audit function. They are looking to hire a Lead IT Auditor to join their team. The role reports into the Group Head of Internal Audit and there will be some management with the role as well.
- To manage a team of 2 on the completion of successful IT audits.
- Working closely with the Head of Audit in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- A mix of hands on and managing the testing of the IT General Controls.
- Systems audits in an ever changing environment.
- There will be occasional travel with the role.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA qualified.
- A strong background with over 5 years experience in internal audit.
- You must be able to work autonomously and complete to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Previous experience in financial services is highly sought after.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.