Financial & Risk is looking for a few highly skilled cyber security specialists to staff our growing team in Nottingham. Our team will be home to a number of critical cyber security disciplines, designed to improve the overall security posture of F&R– including its assets, data and operations. Be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help F&R strengthen its position.
The Information Security team seeks a high-energy, motivated individual who combines solid technical credentials with a high degree of business insight for the position of Lead Identity Engineer – Privileged Access Management within our Identity and Access Management team. In this role, you will architect and engineer PAM solutions in collaboration with executive leadership, technology peers and business partners to solve some of our greatest challenges.
Developing an advanced PAM capability has been defined as a strategic direction for F&R and a cornerstone of our security posture. You will provide your expertise on the PAM engineering team to architect creative solutions that transform how F&R solves some of our fundamental challenges. You will drive development of a mature PAM capability including design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation PAM capability to support the company’s strategy. This capability will be implemented in F&R data centers, in cloud services worldwide and will be used by a diverse set of enterprise technologies across all business units.
- Drive the development of new/existing PAM solutions to meet security and business requirements.
- Lead and guide F&R with industry best practices for solving Privileged Access Management threats.
- Develop standards and approaches to enable seamless and secure integration of PAM solutions.
- Partner with IAM, security, and BU stakeholders to ensure a holistic technical approach across technologies.
- Provide expertise on new technology and ensure effective integration with other pieces of the technical infrastructure.
- Ensure the engineering team develops mature capability to enable operational objectives and challenges.
- Act as a technical owner on initiatives involving Privileged Access Management.
- Champion PAM capability and integration with core security capability like IDM, AD, VDS, MFA, SIEM, and incident response toolsets.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Deep understanding of PAM capability from vendors such as CyberArk, Thycotic, and CA Xceedium.
- Extensive IT or IT Security experience including the following:
- Substantial experience in architecting, engineering, and implementing PAM solutions in a large global enterprise.
- Substantial experience with server technology capability and products.
- Technical experience integrating, developing, and automating security systems.
- Experience with security related technologies. (IAM would be a bonus)
- Advanced knowledge of automation technologies and track record of developing creative solutions.
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management concepts and capability across Authentication, Authorization, and Governance.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience with SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, Unix, Microsoft AD, and MFA desired
- Familiarity with Cloud technology and an understanding of the impact of dynamic computing on the Identity domain.
- Familiarity with Cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, & Google.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.