Financial & Risk is looking for a few highly skilled cyber security specialists to staff our growing team in Nottingham. Our team will be home to a number of critical cyber security disciplines, designed to improve the overall security posture of F&R– including its assets, data and operations. Be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help F&R strengthen its position.
Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) group is an exciting and dynamic organization that leads information security risk for our information assets and systems. We are currently seeking a Lead Identity Engineer – Directory Services to join our ISRM team. This team is responsible for the current and future design, engineering and promotion of the security technologies deployed across F&R. It has a global reach with team members located in the US and APAC with responsibilities as diverse as Governance, directory and strong authentication. This position will play a key role in the future direction of our Identity and Access Management program with emphasis on Active Directory, Azure AD, and our enterprise directory (SSO). Our security engineer will help support the technical infrastructure as well as support service configurations that will set the standards for our IT engineering and support teams across the enterprise.
- Provide support for Microsoft Active Directory.
- Engineer and manage Active Directory in a complex Identity environment.
- Support infrastructure and software supporting Active Directory for secure operation, high performance, and high availability.
- Manage and support Identity and Access Management solutions within the corporate and customer facing environment.
- Creating and maintaining the Disaster Recovery documents related to the Active Directory environment.
- Collaborate with other IT disciplines including the networking engineering, storage, monitoring, and platform support teams to provide resolution of service issues.
- Maintain operational documentation, configuration information and other procedures.
- Bachelors degree, with a technical major or equivalent experience.
- Substantial enterprise identity related experience including:
- Hands on experience with Identity Access Management.
- Practical experience with identity related Services including Active Directory, Azure AD, SSO, LDAP, Federation, LDIF, and Kerberos in a large customer facing corporate environment.
- In-depth knowledge with an enterprise scale Active Directory environment.
- Knowledge of virtual directory services.
- Enterprise Expertise in working with Cross Functional System Applications.
- Experience with active directory design, performance analysis, monitoring and tuning as well as application’s performance characteristics and methods for optimization.
- This role will require strong Windows, and Unix Platform system administration experience.
- Knowledge of various IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud service authentication and authorization models.
- Strong technical knowledge of TCP/IP principles and LAN technology and use of network capture utilities.
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think “out of the box”.
- Experience working on projects and initiatives under minimum supervision.
- Experience with Identity & Access Management solutions such as of SailPoint and CyberArk is desirable.
- Practical experience with scripting or coding with a virtual directory identity store.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.