A leading practice company based in central London is looking for a junior Technology Auditor. The London office is expanding and searching for a junior Technology Auditor to become part of the larger internal team. You will be reporting directly to the Internal Audit Director and Managers, additionally you will be responsible for delivering risk based internal audit work.
- Performance of IT audit fieldwork including
- Participation in meeting with management/ Stakeholders and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Build strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly
- Preparation of draft audit reports
- Reviewing audit assignments from planning through to preparation of draft reports
- Ability to make confident and clear presentations
- Ensure that the services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client
- Identify opportunities and prospects for new work
- Educated to degree level and ideally wanting to achieve a CISA qualification
- Completed an internship or previous experience within IT Audit/ Risk
- Have a good understanding of technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Desire to develop your skills
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas and deliver work
As an employee, you will be entitled to receive a range of benefits, such as:
- Life Insurance
- Dental Care
- Health Insurance
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Buy/ Sell holiday days
- Partnered with a number of different companies to offer substantial discounts on personal devices/ Computer software and hardware/ leisure, health retail brands
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a well-known company and gain experience in a professional environment where you can shape and tailor your career. You will play a significant part in the development of the department. There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.