We are a globally operating, MDAX-listed group with about 5.000 employees worldwide. Our company, based in Mannheim-Germany, is the world's number 1 independent supplier of lubricants and related specialties.
Are you data-oriented, with knowledge of analyzing large quantities of data?
Do you have first professional experience in the field of corporate internal audit? Are you looking for a new challenge in an interesting and diverse work environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of freedom in an international corporation? Then we should get to know each other!
We are looking for you at the next possible start date to work in our holding company as a Junior Manager Corporate Internal Audit (m/f) with focus on Data Analytics
Your tasks as Junior Manager Corporate Internal Audit
- Planning, preparation, and global execution of operational, financial, and compliance audits as scheduled and ad hoc audits – together with the Head of Corporate Internal Audit as well as independently
- Conceptual development of data analytics for the Corporate Internal Audit department
- Supporting and assessing the audited business units in implementing the agreed on actions
- Supporting the central units and subsidiaries with regards to the internal control system and the risk and opportunity management
- Assistance with and further development of the internal and external risk and opportunity reporting at corporate level
Your profile as Junior Manager Corporate Internal Audit
- Degree (university or university of applied sciences) with a focus on business/economics or business informatics and specializations in the areas of accounting, auditing, finance, controlling, data science
- First professional experience in corporate internal audit or in a comparable field of work at an international corporation/auditing firm
- Digital mindset: experience in data analytics, in handling mass data and mass data software for Corporate Internal Audit (for example IDEA, ACL)
- IT knowledge in MS Office, in-depth understanding of SAP is advantageous
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Fluent in English, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Very willing to travel (approx. 30% of total working time)
What we offer
- Fair remuneration based on requirements and performance, and compatibility of work and family
- An interesting and diverse work environment in a global corporation with cross-sectoral insights
- An exciting and versatile range of tasks with secure future prospects
- Health management with fitness and company sports offers
- Training opportunities individually tailored to you
- A very good work atmosphere and the support of a friendly and cooperative team
FUCHS is a third-generation-managed company that stands for a value-based corporate culture, a sustainable business policy, and strong commitment in the areas of research, development, and sales. Our corporate mission statement “LUBRICANTS.TECHNOLOGY.PEOPLE.” serves as a guide for the day-to-day actions of our global team of around 5,000 employees working at more than 50 operating companies.
Then apply now as "Junior Manager Corporate Internal Audit (m/f)“ by clicking the “Apply-Button”. Please state your earliest possible start date and an indication about your salary expectation. We are looking forward to meeting you!
No recruitment agencies please.