Your new company
This company is a Top tier European Bank specialised in Corporate and Retail banking. With over 150 years of experience, this company has built a global presence with more branches than any other bank. Aiming to become the best bank in the UK, they are looking to bring in the best people and have opened an IT Security Auditor position in their London office.
Your new role
In this role you will be exposed to a range of audit activities that manage and control cyber security risk, in order to identify control weaknesses and suggest process/control improvements. You will also be involved in other ad-hoc activities together with your team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualification in a relevant field such as Computer Science
- Strong and relevant experience within an IT Security position
- Penetration testing skills and familiarity with security tools such as Burp, Metasploit, Nessus and other basic network tools.
- Technical and practical understanding of different technologies and operating systems including Unix, Linux, Windows and Virtualisation
- Strong knowledge of key concepts in network configuration and design, especially for Microsoft Active Directory
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with distinct career development opportunities. In addition to your salary and bonus, they offer a flexible benefits package that will be controlled by you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.