We are working with one of the leading advisory firms in Spain to help find an IT Risk Advisory Manager to join their growing team in Barcelona with specific interest in someone with experience of Life Sciences & Health Care regulation.
- Third Party Risk Management.
- Data Quality, IT Controls.
- Projects for compliance with the main regulation (IDMP),
- Data quality.
- Clinical Trials regulation.
- Medial Devices regulation.
- Computer System Validation.
- Data protection (GDPR),
- Spanish(ideally) and English required.
- The right to work in the EU is preferred but not essential.
- It is likely that you will be currently or have previously worked in a "big 4" environment in Europe as the focus is on LSHC regulation and this is mainly a EU regulation.
There is a competitive salary package on offer, bonus and the usual benefits for working for one of the world’s leading employers..