If you are an IT Audit Manager and enjoy people interaction including business development and managing teams, this is the role for you. This is a key role within a large internationally established practice.
Why This Role:
- Work within this international firms' advisory practice, Managing the IT Risk Team
- Enjoy being part of a large international firm, working within a smaller friendly office where you can make a difference and be seen
- Work with very interesting portfolio of international clients, mainly from the Financial Services sector
- Support the audit and controls managers and provide IT Risk support to their portfolio of clients as requirements are identified
- Work with the leadership team on business development of further IT Risk and advisory projects
- Provide training and development to more junior team members
- Regular client communication
- Work to budget and targets
- Key role, part of the management team
- A beautiful, friendly and safe island
- Be just a hop away from Ireland and the mainland UK
- Work from stunning offices with sea front views
- Very quick commute to work
- Currently or recently worked in an IT Risk Manager role
- Professional qualification CISA, IIA, CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- UK or EU passport due to European travel requirement in the role
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (AS12477) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)