IT Internal Auditor
Your new company
My client is a leading Lloyd's syndicate specialising in warranty, property insurance and reinsurance amongst other product lines. With an international presence, its Internal Audit team is undergoing a rapid expansion and is looking to bring in an inter personally strong Technology Auditor to join their London-based team
Your new role
This is a great opportunity to manage and perform Technology based audits and learn about professional standards to ensure that internal controls are appropriately designed and operating effectively. You will be exposed to IT Infrastructure, application controls, and IT processes. In addition, you will be working with IT elements related to SOX compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a minimum of two years of experience in IT Audit /IT Risk Assurance
- You can be part qualified ACA, ACCA, PIIA, CMIIA or equivalent
- Ability to compare existing controls to standards including ISO, COBIT and ITIL
- Strong understanding of audit methodologies, risk and control frameworks
- Working towards one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CISA, CISSP, etc) is desirable
What you'll get in return
This company offers a highly competitive basic salary together with a market leading bonus and pension scheme. In addition, you will work within a team where work-life balance matters as well as benefits from other flexible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.