Are you an IT Auditor looking to travel the world? Do you want to work in one of the most successful companies of the past 30 years? If so, this could be the position you've been waiting for. Hanami has been instructed to find an IT auditor with true wanderlust and desire to continuously improve. If you are successful, you will join an audit team that prides itself on leading the field, operating at the cutting edge of the profession and a company that gives one the platform to develop their skill in all areas.
- Travel globally conducting ITGC, Cyber and Data Analytics audits.
- Assist in the preparation of future audit plans, ensure that this complex business is in the best position to deal with emerging technology risks.
- Present to executives at all levels, able to communicate complicated technical developments confidently and with clear language.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years' audit experience, ideally some of which should be within a consulting business.
- CISA is expected, especially for more senior candidates.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%.
- Passionate about risks, motivated to take the audit group to the next level.
If you would like more information about this position please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880