Our client operating world-wide and a leader in its field, is looking for an IT Auditor to join their team in Zug. In addition to performing IT audits, the position will take the lead role in developing continuous auditing and monitoring. The candidate needs to be willing and available to travel 50% of the time.
- Evaluate and implement new technology to drive innovation and continuous auditing for the purpose of risk analysis, audit scoping and audit planning;
- Coach and support audit team with running data analytics (IDEA);
- Provide risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight to enhance and protect organizational value;
- Present, report and follow up on audit results to stakeholders;
- Get involved in strategic relevant technology projects, ad hoc investigations and any other reviews.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or IT;
- 4-6 years' experience within a Big 4 and internal audit;
- Prior involvement in projects related to systems integration and/or data analytics;
- CISA certification;
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus;
- Strong data analytical skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or feel free to get in touch with me: