One of the top consulting firms in Paris is looking for IT auditors ranging from Senior to Senior Manager level. This is the perfect opportunity to join a cutting-edge and innovative company, where you can work from home, have flexi-hours, casual wear and great training programmes available.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Increasing your knowledge in development and innovation of new technology and interact with clients on a regular basis;
- Advise our clients to achieve their governance and risk management objectives leveraging your business and information systems and technology audit skills;
- Analysing processes and control mechanisms based on large ERP systems and make recommendations regarding areas of improvement;
- Supporting our clients' technology-driven transformation programmes by conducting independent programmes and project reviews;
- Acting as a consultant and sparring partner in the area of internal control systems, Governance Risk and Compliance as well as tool-based data analysis and rating of business process with focus on profitability, efficiency and compliance.
The type of profile we are looking for:
- Degree in business informatics or IT with a major in business administration or in a similar subject (Bac+5);
- Strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the IT Audit/ IT Risk Assurance field within a consulting firm;
- Relevant experience in the field of IT (preferably COBIT Foundation, ITIL Foundation), business processes and design/review of risk and control mechanisms;
- Complete fluency in French and English are mandatory.
Feel free to reach out to us or apply below if you want to find out more about this role!