Hanami has been instructed by an entertainment and operations business looking to add an IT Auditor to its Miami hub. The successful candidate will need to have a minimum 2 years of experience in IT Audit.
- Execute IT Audits according to the annual audit plan, conducting interviews, drafting reports, presenting to senior members of the management team.
- Assist in the planning of future annual plans, highlighting key risk areas and liaising regarding the required coverage and staffing levels.
- Help to manage co-source resources, ensuring that deliverables are on time and on budget.
- Ensure the business is up-to-date with relevant developments in the cyber security space, advise where additional coverage may be needed.
- Initiate escalation as and when needed regarding issues with ITGC controls.
- Develop positive working relationships with the business, helping to ensure audit recommendations get implemented in a timely manner.
- Strong experience in internal IT Audit, whether internal or external.
- Relevant qualification, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA etc. considered a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical subject.
- Relevant experience in ITGC, Cyber and operational audits.
- Strong understanding of business process, able to understand IT from a risk based perspective.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880