A world renown manufacturing business is looking to strengthen their global IT Audit function by adding a lead IT Auditor for Europe. The successful candidate will likely have a consulting background and have been promoted to manager level. Given the international nature of the role you will need to be an excellent communicator and comfortable travelling internationally about 30% of your time. This company sees their audit team as a future talent pool for the business, so the successful candidate must expect to form close relationships within the wider business and rotate out of the audit function in 2/3 years.
- Main point of contact for all European audit matters.
- Regular travel around Europe (30%), ensuring that the global annual audit plan is effectively delivered.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders across the continent, ensure that audit is seen as a service that adds value.
- Ensure that all business units take a long-term and disciplined approach to their corporate strategy.
- Consulting background seen as a positive, especially with previous experience working in FMCG/Manufacturing clients.
- Strong knowledge of SAP.
- Previous experience working within a global business.
- Computer science background considered a plus.
- Excellent business process understanding, able to communicate how IT should work to assist in vital business functions.
- Experience in digital transformation/industry 4.0 projects a strong positive.
If you would like more information about this position please apply now or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880