Do you want to work for one of the world's most recognisable brands? My client are looking for an exceptional IT Auditor to lead their European IT Audit function. The successful candidate will likely have a consulting background, be an excellent communicator and see their long term future as being outside of audit. This company truly sees its audit team as a future talent pool for the business, so the successful candidate must expect to rotate after 2/3 years.
- Main point of contact for all European audit matters.
- Regular travel around Europe (30%), ensuring that the global annual audit plan is effectively delivered.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders across the continent, ensure that audit is seen as a service that adds value.
- Ensure that all business units take a long-term and disciplined approach to their corporate strategy.
- Consulting background seen as a positive, especially with previous experience working in FMCG/Manufacturing clients.
- Strong knowledge of SAP.
- Previous experience working within a global business.
- Computer science background considered a plus.
- Excellent business process understanding, able to communicate how IT should work to assist in vital business functions.
- Experience in digital transformation/industry 4.0 projects a strong positive.
If you would like more information about this position please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880