Due to an internal promotion, my client (a global corporate bank located in the City of London) are seeking to appoint a Senior IT Auditor to join their growing team.
This is an EMEA focussed team and there will be 25% travel with the role.
Supported by the Head of IT Audit, you will responsible for full end to end delivery of the internal audit plan. You will collaborate with other members of the internal and IT internal audit team as you engage and build influence with the Senior Stakeholders across the business.
You will be keen to build on your already established IT audit expertise and also expand your financial services or consultancy knowledge. IT Audit experience gained from banking or financial services industries is considered advantageous but we are also keen to hear from IT Auditors who have delivered end to end IT audits in a consultancy environment. Your client base need not be financial services or banking if coming from this background.
Experience of the following technologies will be considered to be advantageous:
- Encryption and PKI, including Encryption Key and Certificate Management
- Configuration Management
- Lotus Notes, Lync and SharePoint
- Unix and Linux
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012
- Database Management Systems (Oracle, including RAC, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012)
- Networking (TCP/IP, Cisco IOS and NXOS, F5, MPLS and voice)
- Firewalls (CheckPoint, Palo Alto and Cisco ASA)
- Websphere MQ, IIB and Application Server
Strong communication and influencing skills are essential as you join this leading bank. The Head of IT Audit will support you as you develop these skills further as you attend committees and management meetings across the business.
CISA qualification is essential, or a willingness to study towards.
My client offers an excellent long term career opportunity with one of the world's leading banks.
For more information please click to apply.