IT Auditor - Leading Insurance Firm
|Job Title:||IT Auditor - Leading Insurance Firm|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2017 03:12|
The position supports the Head of Audit by delivering high quality risk-based audit services across the businesses and by providing independent opinion and assurance on the strength of the control framework and the effectiveness of business risk management.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure across a number of areas within IT Audit and develop good industry experience within the insurance sector. They will also play a key role in supporting the IT Audit Manager in maintaining good relationships with key business stakeholders during audits.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Deliver a range of IT audits ensuring the work performed is comprehensive in scope, appropriately scheduled and resourced and of demonstrably high quality.
* Deliver IT audits on time and to agreed budgets, present to business management and agree commercially viable audit recommendations and business actions to address areas of risk and failures in the control framework.
* Assist in managing key stakeholder relationships during the completion of IT audits.
* Ensure that all IT audit work is delivered to high quality standards in line with the approved audit milestones, IA's operating procedures, methodologies and systems.
* Work with the Heads of Audit and the other IA Management Team members to ensure that there is an effective process in place which results in the regular and meaningful interaction with the key business stakeholders across the Group.
* Influence business stakeholders to embed risk management practices, thereby enhancing internal control practices and improving the overall strength of their control framework through the delivery of high quality audit reports and focused audit opinions.
Key Requirements for this role:
* Technically competent IT auditor with good industry and general audit experience.
* Can effectively manage a variety of simultaneous audit tasks.
* Can plan and co-ordinate IT audit work and ensure that it meets the required quality standards.
* Good communicator, both internally and externally to business management level. Ability to resolve conflict and expedite the finalisation of audit output.
* Competent and willing to conduct non-IT audits in order to ensure delivery of the overall Internal Audit Plan.
* Holds an IT Audit related professional qualification and has experience of several of the following IT Audit areas: IT General Controls, IT SOx/JSOx, Information Security, GDPR, IT Change Programmes.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IT Internal Auditor - City based Insurance firm
c.£55,000 - £65,000 plus bonus & benefits
Senior IT Auditor - Swiss Insurance
CHF 120,000 - 150,000
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Senior IT Auditor
£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum