The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company have been briefed on an IT Audit Role for a Financial Services client based in the Stratford-upon-Avon.
The role sits within the Group Internal Audit Department based in Stratford-upon-Avon and is great opportunity for a strong IT Auditor to join a growing, specialist IT Audit team. You will be responsible for providing assurance, and adding value to the business through identifying improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency of IT operations and controls.
In addition to performing the IT Audits as planning within the annual audit plan, you will use your technical knowledge to provide guidance to colleagues within the business. As the subject matter expert, you will also be tasked in developing and improving IT Audit tools, processes and procedures to continuously develop the quality of audits.
- Vast experience of conducting IT audits
- A qualification as an auditor/accountant – e.g CISA/ACA/ACCA or similar
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Flexibility to travel to cover UK and overseas locations as required
- Excellent relationship management