- Ideally a qualified candidate or studying to (CISA/CIA) with IT Audit experience from the banking sector or related
- IT Applications, IT Infrastructure, or IT Security audit experience – the individual can bring 1 or all of these skill-sets and will have the opportunity to cover multiple areas
IT Auditor - AVP
One of the world’s largest Banks that has an Investment, Corporate and Private Banking divisions is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in the City of London office is looking to add an IT Auditor - AVP to the Audit department.
IT Auditor - AVP:
- Reporting to the Audit Chief Operating Officer, and to the Audit Partner who are responsible for the audit delivery to various businesses within the EMEA region.
- Responsible for both participating in audits and leading small audits, dependent on experience.
- Will engage with IT Leaders and will be responsible for elements of the audit process, from planning, through fieldwork to delivering high-quality reports
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent IT Auditor - AVP role.