Meraki Talent are recruiting for a German speaking IT Auditor to join a Global Insurer firm in Zurich.
You will be part of group audit which is responsible for performing audits globally. My client is looking for an IT Auditor to join their Corporate Center audit team, based in Zurich. As a member of this team you will get face time with, and the ability to influence, people at all levels within the organization. You will be part of a professional, externally accredited department.
Switzerland is one of the leading global financial centres and in 2015, was again one of the most competitive financial centres in the world. Expatriates moving to Switzerland’s most populous city can look forward to the excellent quality of living in Zurich. Life in Zurich provides countless leisure activities, good transport infrastructure, great medical facilities, and schools for expat kids.
Duties of IT Auditor:
- Developing a good understanding of group audit principles based engagement standards and methodology
- Organizing/completing audit work, document and report audit results in line with group audit standards
- Ability to operate with a minimum supervision on straighter forward assignments, subject to guidance when required and subsequent review
- Agreeing to corrective actions and delivering the final audit report with portfolio manager support for more technically challenging / complex / sensitive assignments
- Tracking the implementation of agreed actions
- Reporting and escalating risks and issues as appropriate
- Working with a broad range of contacts and resources to develop technical, commercial knowledge/business awareness
- Contributing to the group audit global team in terms of professional skills, technical knowledge, energy and motivation
Requirements for IT Auditor:
- At least 2 years’ experience of financial services and/or insurance, preferably with life insurance knowledge
- IT General Audit skills are required
- Expertise in IT Security and/or Data Analytics would be beneficial
- Experience within complex organizations
- Working towards relevant professional qualification
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Knowledge of industry audit practices, plans and trends
- Understanding of industry, key markets, participants, innovation drivers, business issues, standards and guidelines, regulatory environment and developments
- Knowledge of the company, its strategic objectives, key products and services, governance, policies and procedures as well as the Zurich Risk Policy
- Strong German and English language skills
Is this job for you? We’re looking for: IT Auditor, German, Financial Service, Zurich
To apply for this role please click on the 'Apply' button or for more information call +441416489416.