A leading Swiss private banking group are currently recruiting within their expanding and highly regarded IT audit function.
They have over 5000 staff worldwide, and operate in over 20 countries across Europe and Asia. With a main focus on wealth management and investment consultancy, their longstanding client relationships sets them apart from the competition. The core values of this business are inherent in the way they take care of their clients but also the way they value their employees.
- The role will sit within a local team in Zurich with around 50 individuals in the audit function globally, with the opportunity to travel for up to 2 weeks a year internationally.
- Successfully implement IT audits in accordance with international standards, locally and on a global basis.
- Advising departments in audit related issues and organisational problems within IT
- Analysis of deficiencies within the business, detection of vulnerabilities and formulation of suggestions for improvements.
- Have over 4 years’ experience within IT and Audit respectively or together.
- Ideally hold a computer science degree
- Be fluent in English and German.
- Be a team player.