A leading and multinational organisation based in Belgium is looking to hire an IT Auditor to join their international and rapidly changing organisation.
- Actively contribute to internal projects that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the auditteam
- Perform operational and IT audit missions in areas such as identity & access management
- Follow-up on the implementation of open audit recommendations
- Assist in developing pragmatic recommendations and debriefing the results of your audit missions tomanagement, thereby ensuring the definition of appropriate action plans
- 2-5 years of ITGC experience (either in a Big 4 environment or in an internal audit position)
- Master’s degree in business administration, (commercial) engineering, IT or equivalent
- Professional audit certifications such as CIA, CISA, CISM are highly desirable
- You are familiar with key standards, frameworks and concepts in IT such as ITIL and CobiT
- You have experience in or a strong affinity with reviewing operational and IT processes
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and in presenting
- French or Dutch (as well as English)
- 25% travel within Europe
- Competitive basic salary
- Company car
- Group insurance
This role would be a great opportunity to develop your auditing career within a multinational environment, working at the same time in challenging and complex projects.
For further information please contact Thanos Chase at +44 (0) 207 947 9556 or send your updated CV in English via the form below.