A large publically listed media company are looking to bring in someone to their IT Audit function. The role encompasses ITGC as well as global shared service centre audits.
There will be 40% travel to the European Region, so you must be flexible.
- Working closely with the Audit Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- Work as part of a team in undertaking successful IT Audits.
- Also with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% travel throughout Europe.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CISSP/CISM fully or part qualified.
- A strong background with over 2 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- You will be required to manage your own workload as well as working towards team targets
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience working in a large blue chip environment.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.