- The IT Audit department has wide remit and interacts with key decision makers across the business.
- Your initial focus will be data security work with the potential to become increasingly involved in broader and deeper IT audit assignments, mainstream audits and more strategic assessments.
- The role will see you working on a variety of challenging assignments involving all parts of the business.
- The role focuses on controls assurance and you will assess and shape the control framework by evaluating the suppliers' adherence to policies and procedures, focussing on customer data security.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of engagements assigned to you and for building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Managing, the planning, performance and report delivery of allocated assignments.
- Building and maintaining a close working relationship with the key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Assessing and testing that business, data security and IT controls are designed well and operating effectively.
- Providing assurance that robust controls are in place prior to engaging new suppliers.
- Identify value arising through the delivery of constructive recommendations.
- Managing your own continuing personal development.
- Supporting the wider Group Audit, Risk Management and Compliance team as required.
The role requires no travel and there is a competitive salary on offer with a great rewards scheme.
This is a great opportunity for someone from Practice looking to move over to a FTSE 100 Company where you will play a significant part in the development of the department. There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.