Audit International have been tasked with finding an IT auditor for a leading automotive company located in Germany.
They have a diverse, demanding job for you with a wide range of design options and international perspectives! They offer you a modern work environment in a highly motivated team!
Experience: 3-5 years
Language: German and English
Title: IT Auditor
- You are responsible for the conception and execution of IT audits according to established frameworks by the internal auditing department (COBIT, ITIL, BSI or similar) and support the management of the division in planning the audit activities.
- The focal points of your examinations are technical and procedural safety as well as compliance with legal requirements and standards.
- In collaboration with IT and CISO, they work out improvements to the IT processes and the technical infrastructure.
- You are the contact person for IT project teams and IT for all relevant revision questions.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science or Business Informatics or, after studying Business Administration or as an Industrial Engineer, have your focus on IT
- You already have professional experience as an IT Auditor, CISO or as an IT Manager and have ideally acquired relevant professional certificates (CISA, CIA or similar)
- Are you quickly able to cope in a dynamic and agile environment and also have a sound knowledge of information security and data protection?
- You convince with assertiveness and professional communication skills in German and English.
To be considered for this role, please apply online