What you’ll do…
As a member of the Internal Audit team you will report directly into the Head of Internal Audit. You will be required to have a thorough understanding of technology risk and be able to offer practical and pragmatic recommendations to improve business processes in this area. The role will also require you to support ad-hoc business reviews / investigations and risk management activities across the business.
How you’ll do it….
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To plan and execute project assurance and IT internal audit assignments, including the preparation of concise and effectively written reporting documents for communication to the Audit Committee;
- To perform specialist and complex audits addressing technology risks;
- Identify pragmatic audit recommendations that balance the business benefit against the associated risk;
- Work effectively with key business stakeholders to finalise reports and agree actions;
- Ensure that audit recommendations are tracked to completion;
- Build positive relationships across the business and actively promote the work of the team to improve business understanding of Internal Audit and Risk Management;
- Identify new and developing areas of risk for escalation to the leadership team;
- Identify key areas of risk that may need further attention as part of the annual audit plan;
- Provide ad-hoc business support to meet the needs of the business; and
- Support business wide risk management activities.
What skills we would like you to have...
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders;
- Holder of a CISA / CISM / CISSP certification;
- Holder of an ACA/ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent would be desirable;
- Experience of performing IT assurance and risk management activities and reporting to senior stakeholders;
- Knowledge in the areas of IT Governance, Information Security, IT Operations and Change Management procedures;
- Experience of project assurance on agile developments would be desirable;
- Experience of performing business investigations and identifying root causes of specific business issues;
- Experience of operating in a heavily regulated environment; including the ability to interpret and understand international regulations;
- Effective report writing skills to ensure that audit findings are clear, concise and well-articulated;
- Need to be a naturally proactive self-starter;
- The ability to build positive working relationships within the business;
- Be able to operate in a fast paced technology driven environment; and
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK’s leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It’s a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.