Global Banking client is looking to hire a new IT Auditor to join their Frankfurt team.
This will be a new hire to their team and will be based in Frankfurt. As an IT Auditor the main objectives and purposes are to ensure that the hub performs efficient, timely and accurate manner with a high quality of service in all duties concerning:
- Validation of audit recommendation closures
- Contribution to the process of reporting for the audit universe in scope
- Maintanence of working relationship with auditees, their management and entities' committees
- Contribution to the audit plan preparation and execution
- Performance or participation in reviews planned in the approved audit plan
- Audit report and Audit work papers in accordance with Group standards
- Participation in special investigations/incident investigation
- Risk assesment
- Participation in audit projects if the case arises
- Assistance to achievement of key performance indicators
You will need to have a between 2 - 6 years of IT Auditing experience. Additional qualifications such as CISA, CISM, ITIL,etc would be advantageous. Additionally, you should have been an auditor within the Banking industry or at least Financial Services experience.
This role would be a fantastic opportunity to advance your auditing career. You will be able to progress at a quick rate, and make a difference to an already world recognised bank.
For further information please apply online or contact Silviu Todea on +44 (0) 20 7947 9560