Multiple Top Tier Banking organisations hiring for multiple IT Audit professionals within the IT Audit space. IT Auditor all the way up to Vice President and Senior Vice president Positions. Market competitive salaries and excellent package and pension schemes.
A top tier banking organisation are hiring for multiples roles across the IT Audit space.
Exciting Opportunity to join an expanding I.T Audit function in a leading retail bank in London. Core responsibilities of this position are:
- To produce high quality and timely audits, delivering to senior stakeholders.
- The ability to identify, assess and document risks and controls.
- My client is very keen to hire an individual who has operational experience in infrastructure platforms.
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory environment is essential.
- Infrastructure or Applications focused.
- Will display the ability to write high-quality audit observations and support the Audit Lead in producing a detailed audit report.
- Possess the ability to build respected and independent relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across the business.
- Strong practical knowledge of risk and controls in technology infrastructure, including processes for managing and maintaining infrastructure (i.e. ITIL, identity and access management)
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, other relevant technical qualification) alongside an educational background.
- Practical experience of the development and execution of testing strategies to assess control environments as part of an internal or external audit role/function, or as part of a risk management function.