My client, a leading global Investment Bank is looking to hire an IT Audit Vice President based in London. The position reports into IT Audit Director and has responsibility for assisting the EMEA Technology audit team in completing its annual audit plan, communicating to senior management and providing recommendations for improvements with a 60/40% split between infrastructure and applications.
The organisation provides a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services with more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries and role holder will gain significant exposure to a diverse range of technology within a Bulge Bracket bank. The company prides themselves on their culture and offer a good work life balance with the opportunity to work from home and flex your hours.
The salary range on offer is £75,000 - £115,000 + bonus + pension
- Manage assigned portions of technology audit projects and supervise staff on audit assignments with a focus on
- Infrastructure audits.
- Build and maintain relationships with Technology clients.
- Evaluating the adequacy of the control environment for technology infrastructure and the associated processes and evaluating compliance with internal policies and procedures, external rules and regulations.
- Developing and documenting audit findings for inclusion in the Audit Report and presenting/communicating observations to line management.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or IT related preferred) or equivalent.
- CISA, CISSP or CISM certification.
- Extensive IT Audit experience.
- Experience in auditing interfaces, infrastructure, data processing and computer general controls
- Technical knowledge of IT systems, including: Databases; Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows, z/OS); Networking, including VPN, LAN, WAN, WLAN, Firewalls and associated hardware; backup and Recovery systems; Middleware and Virtualization Technologies.
- Familiarity with technology risk frameworks such as COBIT, SOX, NIST and FFIEC
- A general understanding of internal audit processes including key risks identification and evaluation, audit scope and audit test plan development, and test plan execution.
- A strong understanding of technology infrastructure processes, preferably through prior experience in a major bank/financial institution or equivalent complex organisation.
- A proficient understanding of the financial services industry and the associated regulatory environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, resolve challenging issues with innovative ideas, and demonstrate strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience in managing small team (2-3 members) during audit projects
- Build strong relationships with Technology clients
- Experience with Data Analysis using data mining tools
- Practical IT work experience is a plus.
- Microsoft and Cisco certifications a plus
Please apply immediately in order to be considered for the position