Hanami has been instructed by a member of the DAX 30 to help grow their IT Audit function in Frankfurt. The successful candidate will be a fluent German speaker, ideally with previous experience in the automotive or airlines industry. This experience could have been gained in either internal or external IT Audit, but a passion for travel is essential.
- Participate in the execution of the annual audit plan, ensuring reports are drafted in line with pre-agreed KPIs.
- Identify control risks, escalating where appropriate the relevant stakeholders.
- Help to ensure audit recommendations are implemented, giving advice and assistance where necessary.
- Form strong business relationships with key members of the IT function, ensuring audit is seen as a true business partner adding value.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in IT Audit (external or internal).
- Previous experience of working in the Airlines or Automotive industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English & German.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, SAP, Oracle etc.
- Relevant professional qualification (CISA, CISSP, CRISC, etc.)
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and applications.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880