Bermuda is the 4th largest insurance market in the world and one of my clients is looking for a Senior IT Audit Manager to join their team for a two-year contract on the island. As the only Senior Manager in the area, you will be responsible for developing the regional team. With this opportunity you will combining work with outdoor activities, great networking and a relaxed lifestyle.
- Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients;
- Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, and supervision and delivery of audit work;
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimizing profitability;
- Identifying and helping resolve complex audit issues;
- Be an all-round adviser for clients on complex cases;
- Along with the Partner, responsible for Risk Management within the firm and other jurisdictions;
- Monitors revenues and profits on the client portfolio;
- Acquire new clients, is part of networks, business clubs and part of the sales team;
- Manages internal projects and takes full responsibility of the execution.
- Experience in technology risk and cyber security;
- Previous portfolios with clients in the Financial Services sector;
- An average of about 10 years’ experience within IT Audit;
- Prior experience within a Big 4 consulting firm or similar is mandatory;
- Strong communication skills in English.
If you are interested in relocating to Bermuda, then please get in touch with me: