Hanami has been instructed by a leading financial services provider in Dublin to find a Senior Manager level candidate for the IT Audit team. The successful candidate will join an organisation that is pushing through a significant amount of positive changes in both how audits are conducted and regarding the health and well being of their employees. You should be very comfortable within banking environments and familiar with key IT concepts such as cyber security, applications, infrastructure and ERP systems. We expect the successful candidate to hit the ground running and immediately contribute with minimal supervision, so good experience and leadership qualities are essential.
- Assist with the development of a coherent and effective annual IT Audit plan, taking into account regulatory challenges and specific high risk areas for the business.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior team members, focusing on skills development within the team.
- Assist the Head of IT Audit with the continuous development of the groups capabilities.
- Ensure key audit projects are delivered on time and on budget to an exceptional level of quality.
- Take responsibility for communicating emerging risks quickly and clearly with senior business leaders.
- Previous experience within a financial services IT Audit group is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Strong understanding of wider business priorities and how internal audit can provide value add risk oversight within this context.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering complex projects.
- Some relevant professional qualification, such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC etc.
If you would like more information about this position please apply now or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880