IT Audit needed for lead financial services client in South Wales...
Reporting to the Head of Audit, you will: conduct IT audits of operations and associated application systems throughout the company and its subsidiaries. You will effectively manage any risks that are identified, and through concise formal reporting, you’ll be able to inform senior executives, and offer recommendations for best practice.
- The successful candidate must have a professional qualification and/or significant experience in a relevant field, such as Audit or IT, preferably in financial services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to develop and maintain effective lines of contact with managers, staff and other stakeholders.
- Opportunity to study for further professional qualifications and advance your career even further.
Great benefits and rewards:
- Free company share scheme
- Contributory pension and free life assurance
- Generous paid holiday allocation
- Free corporate gym membership.