Are you looking for a new position with truly global exposure? Hanami has been instructed to find an IT Audit Manager by member of the S&P 500. Although part of a wider audit team, this hire will be solely responsible for IT Audits worldwide. Effectively being able to manage co-source resources is key to success in this position. You will have spent time in a Big 4/Public accounting firm, and be a confident people and stakeholder manager.
- Focus on emerging Technology Risks with the potential to affect business process moving forward, such as cyber, IOT etc.
- Work with co-source partners to ensure effective audit coverage. Responsibility for final reporting to senior leadership.
- Interact with relevant stakeholders to ensure the IT Audit function is seen as adding value to the wider company.
- Minimum of 6 years experience working in the IT Audit field.
- CISA qualified. Any other relevant qualification (CISSP, CISM etc.) considered a plus.
- Strong understanding of the technical challenges faced by a global manufacturing business, able to understand IT Risks in this business context.
- Strong understanding of how supply chains work, and how IT infrastructure should be designed to support such operations.
- Excellent SAP knowledge.
If you think that this sounds like an interesting challenge, but want to more information please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880. There may be flexibility regarding where this role can be based, but this will be judged on a case by case basis.