Are you looking for a company that really invests in the future of its employees? A company based in leafy West London? Hanami are trying to help one of our favourite clients recruit a new IT Audit Manager to replace someone who has progressed internally into the business. We need people with a real can-do mature attitude, able to cope with a fast moving working environment and able to travel across Europe. Should you be successful the company will invest in your future in a variety of ways, which we would be delighted to detail in any subsequent conversation.
- Conduct IT Audits in accordance with the audit plan, responsible for the full audit life cycle.
- Help with the development of future Audit plans.
- Participate in ad-hoc technology projects where required.
- At least 5 years IT Audit experience, internal or external.
- Able to work effectively in foreign environments with people of diverse cultures.
- Strong understanding of IT Systems built to handle large quantities of data, and the risks apparent in such systems.
- Cyber Security knowledge
- GDPR knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English, any other language considered a plus.
- SOX experience a plus.
Please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!