IT Audit Manager – Sydney
Our client is a leading private investment bank looking for an experienced IT Auditor to join their global risk team. The bank has a great reputation in Australia and South-east Asia and has recently gained international traction.
Our client is a specialist in the global provision of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. Despite being based in Sydney, the role would involve vast amounts of co-ordination with the offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London and New York. This is a very challenging, fast-paced environment that can be very demanding as well as rewarding.
Some highlights of the role include:
- Job title: IT Audit Manager
- Base location: Sydney, Australia
- Travel level: 10-15%, global
- Hands on IT Audit role Reports to the Global Head of IT Audit
- Very high level of exposure to the business
- Extensive IT risk experience in relation to ITGC, IT Application controls, IT infrastructure and project management
- Knowledge of IT standards and key regulations impacting on IT
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to liaise and build relationships at all levels
- Eye for identifying operational risk issues with material significance
- Qualifications in information systems, operations or accounting highly regarded (e.g. CISA, CA)
For more information please apply via the 'Apply' button.