Leading British multi-national Retail/Media corporation experiencing an exciting period of growth and expansion is actively seeking a qualified IT Audit Manager to join their internal audit function.
As part of a large, and successful branded firm, this is a great opportunity to get full business exposure, learn and develop audit and IT skills, and be part of a highly professional audit team.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Completion of planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Working closely with the Head of IT Audit (deputising where necessary)
- Carrying out audit reviews; writing up findings and reports
To be suitable for this role, candidates will ideally be:
- ACA / ACCA / CISA / CISM
- IT audit experience
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to stand up to strong characters
- Experience within a multi-national will be advantageous
With a global presence, this role will involve some international travel – about 5-7 trips per year, of no longer than 2 week engagements.
Competitive package offered: privilege car purchase scheme, competitive pension plan, performance related bonus and 26 days holiday.