A leading banking London based banking group are looking for experienced IT Audit Manager level candidates, to have oversight of the Retail and Wealth businesses, from both an applications and infrastructure viewpoint.
This role will suit someone who has the aspirations and capability to become Director in 2 years.
The organisation this individual will be joining are leaders in the risk-based audit field, due to progressive work on both data analytics and agile audits and offers a collaborative interaction with the business. This team also boasts the biggest infrastructure team in the UK.
Other areas of interest will be the investment of technology. There is a lot of interest of blockchain, cloud computing and machine learning, and whilst candidates may be unlikely to have experience auditing those areas now – people who have an appetite to be involved in these areas will be sought after.
There will be the opportunity to apply your managerial skills with 2/3 direct reports, and also be accountable for a range of different ‘deep dive’ audits across a range of different platforms and processes. Further managerial responsibilities will be to review work documents and to coach and develop more junior members.
Salary – up to c. £100,000+
I am looking for people who:
- Are strong and proven leaders
- Experienced IT Auditors, currently at Manager level
- Ideally come from a Retail banking background, if not candidates from a large company with an international footprint will also be considered.
- Ideally has good risk and control knowledge of auditing digital platforms
- EU based (no work permits offered)