My client in the energy and utilities sector is currently looking for an IT Audit Manager to join their internal audit department. This manager position is unique because there will be no one to manage in the near future. It is an interesting role however because it is a “hybrid” role in the sense that it combines IT Audit and business audit. The role requires a maximum amount of 30% travel in Europe mainly.
- Preform audits and risk assessments, as well as assist in the development of the annual audit plan;
- Establish the budget for the IT audits;
- Identify and assess skill requirements for staffing needs;
- Establish trust with higher management and IT teams;
- Develop risk and control matrix and test procedures according to IIA audit standards;
- Advise business auditors in technical areas and assist in data analytics for improved audit coverage and quality;
- Collaborate with external audit teams.
- 5 years’ experience minimum in internal and/or external IT audit;
- Previous management experience;
- Bachelor’s degree minimum;
- CISA certification is preferred;
- Fluency in English and French, any other European language would be a huge plus;
- Prior experience within the energy and utilities industry is a huge advantage.
If you think this role is for you then drop me a message or apply below: