Our client, an international media group who are rapidly expanding there EMEA function, are looking for a bright and ambitious candidate to join their Internal Audit team as IT Audit Manager.
The role encompasses the building, implementing and testing of an IT audit framework that will work towards the improvement of the systems, controls and risk management for the group.
- Set up, implement and lead the IT Audit Function
- Liaise with Senior Management and stakeholders on key objectives for the Group
- Assessing the Cyber-Security protocols and advising on improvements to be made
- Advising the Group Head of Audit on any SOD requirements
- Hands on IT auditing alongside strategic planning
- MUST be CISA qualified – additional qualifications a bonus (CISM, CISSP, CRMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Big 4 background preferred
- Experience in an IT audit function, preferably within a retail or media sector
- A preferred candidate will have performed data analytics and have experience with ACL
- Language skills are highly regarded; particularly Russian or Mandarin