Are you looking for a position with a world renown financial services business? An opportunity to be based in the heat of the city of London? Then this role could be for you. Our client is looking for a strong all round IT Audit manager, someone who would be equally happy doing application, infrastructure or cyber audits. The technical capabilities are considered more important than specific experience, so we would be happy to consider applications from any industry background.
- Prepare and execute various technology audits, ranging from ITGC, cyber, infrastructure and various ad hoc projects.
- Contribute to ensuring the wider business has adequate coverage of current and emerging IT Risks.
- Support colleagues in business audit functions during integrated audits, providing coaching as and when needed.
- Develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring audit is broadly seen as a function that adds value across the business.
- Present audit findings and proposals to senior leadership within the firm.
- Excellent experience in IT/IT Audit roles, able to bring technology know how to the audit team.
- Able to proactively get an understanding of a complicated technological environment, appreciate business specific risks.
- Technical understanding of major operating systems, databases and networking principles.
- Financial services knowledge, whether gained through work experience or private interest a plus.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Any relevant qualification (CISA, CISSP, CISM etc.) considered a plus.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please apply via the form below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880.