My client, a global insurance firm, is looking to hire an IT Audit Manager based in Croydon. The position reports into Head of IT Audit and has responsibility for review of application systems, technology infrastructure, and general IT controls in countries throughout EMEA.
The organisation is extremely diverse with 88 million customers in 130 countries and the role holder will have the chance to gain experience within a large scale global audit environment. There are excellent progression prospects due to the size of the function and a competitive package on offer.
- Providing subject matter expertise across Internal Audit's technology, regional and functional audit teams
- Reviewing of application systems, technology infrastructure, and general IT controls in countries throughout EMEA
- Participating in integrated audits covering both business and technology controls
- Planning and executing on all aspects of the audit process and risk assessment activities
- Building close working relationships with business and functional teams, colleagues across other assurance functions, and within Internal Audit
- Specific IT Audit experience in a Big 4 accounting firm or multinational financial service organisation.
- A relevant professional qualification such as CISA would be preferred.
- It would be useful to have a background in Insurance or Financial Services, with any business knowledge of commercial insurance products, operational processes (e.g. underwriting and claims) of benefit.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- An understanding of governance, risk management and control issues relevant to the assigned portfolio.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Highly motivated with the ability to meet deadlines and to ensure quality in every aspect of internal audit work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this opportunity