Our client, a FTSE 100 company and the home of the world’s best-loved betting and gaming brands, seeks an IT Audit Manager to strengthen its growing internal audit team.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, the IT Audit Manager’s responsibility will be to provide independent, objective assurance as to the effectiveness of the organisation’s technology control framework. This will be primarily through the development and delivery of the annual audit plan to the business covering a broad range of areas including access and identity management, information security including GDPR and technical security, supplier management and programmes and projects.
This is a hands-on delivery focused position that will see you partner the business in remediating any issues identified, exploring possible solutions with the key stakeholders and following through to conclusion. Whilst this is not a team management role, you will lead the delivery of joint audits with financial and operational auditors, providing them a IT perspective, as well as helping to train and develop more junior members of the team.
In addition, you will manage the provision of co-source IT audit support and also the relationship with the IT department.
Candidates should hold a recognised IT auditing qualification, preferably CISA, and have a strong IT audit background gained within a commercial internal audit environment. Experience of working in an online/digital business would be preferable.
Whilst based in either central or East London, there is an opportunity for flexible working. Due to the international nature of the business, travel of 30-40% can be expected.
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Degree qualified(preference given to IT related subjects)
- Professionally certified IT auditor, preferably CISA with post qualification experience
- Relevant industry experience is beneficial: online/digital, betting & gaming
- Ability to be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong core IT audit skills, knowledge of IIA professional standards and understanding of up-to-date IT auditing methodologies and concepts
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Experience with data driven auditing & analytical reviews
- Experience of partnering the business in order to facilitate improvement
- Strong communications and influencing skills; clear and concise communicator
- Experience working within a large, complex, multinational organisation with familiarity with the risk, control and governance structure