The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by a travel Services company based in Southampton.
The role of an IT Audit Manager has come to market due to investment within the Internal Audit function. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls within the group while influencing changes to the control environment so that risk can be managed more effectively.
The ideal candidate will be a CISA qualified IT Auditor with experience leading engagements end to end with in an organisation looking for a more autonomous role with more responsibility. Alternatively, an IT risk assurance Assistant Manager/Manager from practice looking to make their first move into industry.
Travel circa 40% overseas.
- Experience of working in a multinational environment.
- Strong technical IT knowledge in areas such as data security; cloud computing; data loss prevention.
- Relevant professional qualifications (eg CISA; CISSP; ITIL; CISM) desirable
- ‘Big 4’ and/or internal audit experience desirable.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
Please get in touch for more information
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!