Your new company
A leading brand in the leisure world, based in Southampton is offering excellent benefits and an opportunity to travel c20-40% of the time.
Your new role
Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development of the annual audit plan based on the annual risk assessment that addresses the key areas of risk/opportunity within Information Technology.
- Executing and/or managing independent reviews and evaluations of any and all technology-related operations and activities to assess: The reliability and integrity of internal controls over financial reporting for systems that authorise transactions and safeguard assets; Compliance with policies, laws, and regulations which could have significant impact upon IT operations and processes; The effectiveness and efficiency of IT operations.
- Assisting in the Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance program for IT
- Developing an effective working relationship with IT senior management
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need knowledge of information systems, security and controls for information technologies such as LAN, Client/Server, Mainframe, UNIX, Wintel, Oracle, SQL Server and networks.
- You will need to exercise absolute discretion, so you'll understand the value of confidentiality too.
- You will ideally hold and IT Audit related qualification CISA, QICA CISSP, ISACA, CISM in addition to having a degree in IT, Accountancy or management Information Systems.
This role requires c20-40% travel internationally.
What you'll get in return
An excellent working environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Salary £55,000+ bonus and bens
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.